Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Michigan results

Well, Ron Paul didn't do too badly in Michigan. He came in 4th, with 6% of the vote, behind Romney, McCain, and Huckabee. He beat Giuliani again, at least!

I'm actually glad that Romney won, not because I like him but because now there's no clear-cut front runner on the Republican side. Although Ron Paul is my favorite, even I admit that he's probably not going to win, and it would be boring if we knew so soon who the winner would be. The race will be more exciting to watch without a front runner, and people in more states will feel that their vote actually matters.

On a somewhat related topic, I found a cool Ron Paul site: http://voteronpaul.com. Go check it out, they are selling lots of cool Paul memorabilia, including CDs of songs about him!

No comments: