Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pring-Wilson testifies!

Alexander Pring-Wilson testified in his own defense today, but, most unfortunately, I can't give a very good description of what he said because I was unable to be there! I had a big test smack in the middle of the day. Plus, thanks to the wonderful news media, I didn't even know he would be testifying. Clearly they knew he'd be testifying - there are video clips and pictures of Pring-Wilson from today, but there haven't been camera crews or a large media presence on most days of the trial. But how did they find out? And why on earth didn't they publicize it ahead of time?

From what I've read and watched online, Pring-Wilson was more subdued than at his first trial. His direct examination lasted 45 minutes, and his lawyer told him not to get down from the stand and act out the fight like he did last time.

The only good news is that he didn't finish his testimony, so I will get to see the end of the cross examination tomorrow. Closing arguments might be scheduled for Monday.

Sources:
TheBostonChannel.com
WHDH
Boston Globe
My Fox Boston

No comments: