Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Two more sad departures

Right after Bronson Arroyo's sad departure from the Red Sox, New England lost another illustrious sports hero: Patriots kicker Adam Vinateri. A clutch player who was largely responsible for at least one of the Patriots' Super Bowl wins, Vinateri will be sorely missed.

Another individual who I will miss is Kevin Covais of "American Idol"! Kevin, who was unjustly voted off this week, had a unique persona. His appearance, which Ryan Seacrest said resembles that of Chicken Little, is far from typical for a pop star, but his voice is surprisingly good. In my opinion, Kevin's talent is above the average of this year's top 11. Now that he's been voted out, my favorite contestant is Bucky. Needless to say, I was horrified that Bucky was in the bottom two. In addition to Bucky, I also like Chris, Taylor, and Kellie.

No comments: